Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pressure is off.

Some of the pressure to get the 948 totally finished by the end of this week has been lifted. The car is being done for our eldest daughter who was due to take her driving test yesterday at 3.30. Due to the foggy weather conditions her test was cancelled, the only day this year locally any tests have had to be cancelled due to weather conditions apparently. She is gutted!
Even though I knew this mid afternoon I pressed on yesterday working into the early evening as I was on a bit of a roll and enjoying putting the thing back together. Things didn't start to well yesterday as I had to do some customer stuff first including making some brake pipe kits, putting an overdrive conversion kit together, and some other odds and sods. After lunch I cracked on with the Herald and made excellent progress, that Friday MOT appointment might still be on!

No comments:

Post a Comment