Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Sad day!

To some of you this may come as a surprise, those of you who know me better will know that this has been coming for a long time.
After sixteen years as a TSSC member, nearly seven of them spent looking after the Herald 948, 1200 & 12/50 Register, today is my last day as a paid up member of the club. My membership is about to lapse and I do not intend to renew.
I will of course no longer be able to contribute to this messageboard, I will maintain my online presence through the Triumph Herald Yahoo group:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/triumph_herald...
through other open club forums and the website of Rarebits4classics.
I would like to thank all of you who have contributed material for my articles over the past seven years. I would also like to thank Bernard Robinson for his work, in making my work look good! Bernie does more than most of you will realise, I have really appreciated his continued interest in his work, and in Triumphs in general.
Though I am no longer a TSSC member, I remain a dedicated enthusiast. If anyone needs advice, or simply an opinion, you all know where to find me,
All the best,
Bill.

TSSC Messageboard 28.2.06

Like Bill says no surprise to those of us who know him but still a bit of a shock. Bill and myself had a long chat last Saturday here (the Davis family were here on mass), and previously at Stoneleigh. Nice guy Bill and a real loss to the TSSC, but like he says you can still find him elsewhere if you look. We shall continue to support Bill and the family, and of course Rarebits. Keep up the good work Bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment