Sunday, September 7, 2014

FHP993C MOT'd

Resting on Llandudno Promenade during 2014 MSA Spring Classic Road Rally
I can't believe how time is flying by. This is brought home to me every year when MOT time comes around on FHP993C. It never seems to me than other than a few weeks have elapsed since the last time I did it.

All she needed this year was a couple of gallons on fresh petrol, a charge of the battery (she hadn't been out much since Aprils MSA event), and a couple of flicks of the reluctant light switch to wake it from its slumbers. One of these days I'm going to change that switch, but it seems to respond each year to a bit of exercise.

It must be getting on for 20 odd years that I have had the privalege of looking after FHP, one of my favourite cars of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment